Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14356 Cheyenne Drive, College Station
This gorgeous farmhouse sits on 2.33 manicured acres scattered with fruit and native trees. Bring the outside in with bright cheerful windows, screened in and wrap around porch views and an open floor plan. All 3,375 sqft were cleverly designed to maximize space, energy efficiency and comfort...You will save big time on utilities! Two master suites with their own balconies, bathrooms, and sitting areas are on the second floor as well as a generously large guest room, bath, and laundry. Reach any floor, including the temperature controlled storage space/game room, by the programmable elevator lift system. Public open house Sunday the 19th from 2pm-4pm, hope to see you there!
- MLS® #18009966
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,375
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House
- UtilitiesCity Water, Electric, Garbage, Aerobic Septic on Site, Propane on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Metal, Stone/Rock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, Garden Area, Gazebo, Screen Porch, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Small Trees, Large Trees
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Metal, Stone/Rock, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Jennifer Harrington
- Listing Office:Ramsey Realty Group Llc
- Address14356 Cheyenne Drive
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-8280
- InteriorVinyl, Concrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.